Tastes of Summer 2022
TASTES OF SUMMER JUNE 18TH FEATURES A FULL DAY OF ENTERTAINMENT!
SATURDAY JUNE 18TH
The Lawrenceburg Summer Event Series, presented by CIVISTA Bank, begins downtown with the Tastes of Summer, Saturday June 18th. Enjoy Destination Edibles, 5K, DJ, Live Music, Carnival Rides & Kids Activities in the beautiful Lawrenceburg Civic Park. The perfect summer evening ends with Live Music from the Channel Kats & Bad Habit.
Lawrenceburg’s Tastes of Summer event features FREE Carnival Rides, Kids Activities, Premier Music Concert Venue & Parking.
MORNING START ~ LAUREN’S BURG HILL 5K RUN/WALK
• 5:45–7 AM Race Day Packet Pickup -City Hall
• 6:00 AM Race Day Registration
• 7:22 AM Lauren’s Burg Hill 5 K Run
• 7:24 AM Lauren’s Burg Hill 5 K Run/Walk
5K course starts on Walnut Street & finishes on the 22” yard line at LHS Football Field. Course will close 90 minutes after start at approximately 9 am. The 5K course is relatively flat, while the 5-mile “Hill” course returns with the reopening of Old State Road 48.
For more information on race, visit http://www.stuartroadracing.com/
TASTES OF SUMMER
• 11 AM – 10 PM FOOD VENDORS, CARNIVAL RIDES, DJ & LIVE MUSIC
TASTES OF DEARBORN COUNTY
Local award-winning restaurants and food trucks serving destination edibles in Downtown Lawrenceburg: Participating Food Truck Rally vendors include
• Frydaze – Festival Foods
• Dine-In Hawaiian – Aloha Bowl, Pulled Pork Nachos, Korean chicken, Fried Rice
• The House of Brisket – Brisket Pork Chicken & Pork Belly
• Twisted Tater – Taters, Pretzels, Nachos, Frozen Cheesecake, Lemon Shakes
• East Coast Eatz – Philly cheesesteaks, chicken parm, chicken teriyaki, garlic parm, taco, pretzel bites, mozzarella sticks, fries, jalapeño poppers
• Kabobske – Mediterranean (Gyros, Hummus, Falafels, Wraps)
• Wheely Good Food Truck – Mac N Cheese Bites, BBQ Fries, Burgers & Dogs, Ribs, Pork Chops & Sandwiches.
• Captain’s Tavern – Bourbon Chicken, Seafood Gumbo, Pub Chips, Caramel Pretzel Bites
• Slap’N D’s – Gourmet Egg Rolls, Fish and Chicken
• Pretzel Connection
• Indy Annies Kettle Corn
LOCAL EATERIES include Strong’s Brick Oven Pizzeria, Parkside Market, Funny Farm Coffee Co., Cummins Café Delights, Proof 124 Table & Tavern, Main Street Market, Lawrenceburger, Acapulco Mexican Restaurant, Riverwatch Floating Restaurant, The Captains Tavern, Whiskey’s, The Levee Bar & Grill, The Friendly Bean Café, The Friendly Bean Café and more.
KIDS ACTIVITIES & FUN
• 11 AM – 3 PM Kids Programming: Cincy Circus, Petting Zoo, Hocus Focus Picture Booth & Kids Activities.
• Noon – 10 PM
LIVE MUSIC at the Lawrenceburg Civic Park stage
• Stage Sponsor ~ Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg
• 6 – 7:30 PM Channel Kats
• 8 – 10 PM Bad Habit
NO COOLERS ALLOWED. FREE PARKING GARAGE ADJACENT TO THE PARK. Don’t miss the TASTES OF SUMMER JUNE 18TH.