The Lawrenceburg Summer Event Series, presented by CIVISTA Bank, begins downtown with the Tastes of Summer, Saturday June 17th. Enjoy Destination Edibles, 5K, Farmers Market, Food Truck Rally with celebrity Chef judging, Carnival Rides & Kids Activities, Beer Garden and Live Music in the beautiful Lawrenceburg Civic Park. The perfect summer evening ends with Live Music from the Kristine Kabbes & The Skallywags along with headliner The Renegades!
Start the morning off with the Lauren’s Burg Hill 5K: In honor of Lauren Hill, this event seeks to raise funds to provide scholarships and assistance to families afflicted with DIPG or pediatric brain cancer. For more info, visit www.racemenu.com/LaurenHILL
- 5:45–7 AM Race Day Packet Pickup -City Hall
- 6:00 AM Race Day Registration
- 7:22 AM Lauren’s Burg Hill 5 K Run/Walk (90 Minute Course)
Lawrenceburg Tastes of Summer line up at the award-winning Lawrenceburg Civic Park:
- No coolers or pets are allowed for this event.
- 9 am – 1 pm Farmers Market
- 11 am – 10 pm Food Truck Rally
- 11 am – 3 pm Kids Activities, Cincy Circus, Petting Zoo, Stingray Meet & Greet and Hocus Focus Picture Booth
- 11 am – 10 pm Carnival Rides
- Noon – 10 pm Beer Garden
- 5:45 pm Food Truck Rally Winners Announced
- 6 – 7:30 PM Kristine Kabbes & The Skallywags
- 8 – 10 pm The Renegades
The Tastes of Summer Food Truck Rally is presented by the Queen City Food Truck Association. Enjoy local award-winning restaurants and food trucks serving destination edibles in Downtown Lawrenceburg include these participating vendors:
- Urban Vistro
- Indigenous Chef
- The Naughty Lobstah
- The Forkin’ Pierogi
- The Twisted Greek
- Street Kitchen
- What The Taco
- The House of Brisket
- Fat Katz Cuisine
- Roll On In Food Truck & Catering
- Mama Afrique Nigerian Cuisine
- Little Trolley Donuts
- Mingles Soft Serve
Celebrity chef Dedric McGhee, Executive Chef at Hollywood Casino, Scott Holubetz, Cincinnati State Culinary Instructor and Michael Sassano of Thunderdome Group will judge food categories to include Best Entrée, Best Appetizer, Best Dessert & People Choice Award.
The Lawrenceburg Tastes of Summer concludes with an evening concert event featuring Kristine Kabbes & The Skallywags and headliner The Renegades. Get ready for boot scootin tunes and a high impact ~ outlaw country, rock and roll show!
Don’t miss the TASTES OF SUMMER June 17th in downtown Lawrenceburg. For more information, visit www.THINKLAWRENCEBURG.com Discover Lawrenceburg ~ A City on the Rise!
The Tastes of Summer is sponsored by the City of Lawrenceburg, CIVISTA Bank, Dearborn County CVTB, Hollywood Casino, St. Elizabeth Healthcare and Lawrenceburg Main Street.