Lawrenceburg Broadband Communications was established for the purpose of providing affordable and reliable broadband internet connectivity to residential, commercial and municipal customers, for the benefit of the citizens of the City of Lawrenceburg.
- Terms and Conditions
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Residential SLA – updated agreements coming
- Business SLA – updated agreements coming
- Broadband Service Contract
- Landlord Permission for Fiber Install Form
- Fiber/Internet bills are mailed out the first of each the month, due by the 15th.
- Fiber/Internet is a pay before you use service. If not paid by the last day of the month, service will be disconnected. To reinstate service, you must pay a $100.00 reconnection fee, plus the current and subsequent months charges.
- We are not responsible for the U.S. Mail. Failure to receive a bill does not relieve you from disconnect if your bill isn’t paid.
- We have a Lawrenceburg Broadband Communications Depository Drop Box: It’s located in behind the Lawrenceburg Administrations Building on Walnut Street at the LMU Drive Thru. Please use the deposit flap that states LBC PAYMENTS ONLY for all LBC fiber payments. The LBC DROP BOX may be used for ALL LBC correspondences.
Paying Your Bill Options
Pay Online Option
- Please go to https://www.invoicecloud.com/cityoflawrenceburgin for payment of your bill electronically (no additional Service Fees apply)
Pay By Phone Option
- Pay By Phone Anytime 855-718-1474 (no additional Service Fees apply)
Drop Off Using the Drop Box
- The drop box is located in behind the Lawrenceburg Administrations Building on Walnut Street at the LMU Drive Thru. Please use the deposit flap that states LBC PAYMENTS ONLY for all LBC fiber payments. The LBC DROP BOX may be used for ALL LBC correspondences.
- Please DO NOT drop off at the LMU Drop Box or drive-thru window
- Make payable to – City of Lawrenceburg/LBC and include your bill stub using the provided envelope.
Mail Check or Money Order
- Make payable to – City of Lawrenceburg/LBC and mail to PO Box 4166 along with your bill stub using the provided envelope.
Fiber / Internet Installation
Appointment is scheduled after signup
Contact For Service / Trouble Issues
Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Billing & Customer Service-Related Questions:
Support and After Hours Technical Related Questions
Changes to Service or Account Information
All service speed billing levels or account information changes must be in writing. Email [email protected] or use the LBC Drop Box.
If you need to Discontinue service
Email [email protected] or drop a letter in the LBC Drop Box.
- If you are using our Modem and/or other equipment, please return it to the LBC office Monday- Friday 7:am to 3:30pm. The $50 Modem Deposit will be refunded after the equipment has been returned. We will need a forwarding address to mail this Deposit refund.
- If there is an ONT box (small white box attached to the wall) installed it should remain for future service. Please do not remove this ONT box unless you own this home and will not need it in the future. Please note, if you sell your home, the new owners will need this box for their service.