ARP SMALL BUSINESS GRANT PROGRAM APPLICATION & REQUIREMENTS
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP) aids local communities as they continue to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. The City of Lawrenceburg has established the ARP Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund in which Federal funding assistance from the ARP shall be deposited. On November 10th , 2021, Lawrenceburg City Council approved Resolution 9-2021 to implement a Small Business Grant Program with ARP funds to respond to the negative impacts caused by the COVID-19 public health emergency.
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS:
- Owner of brick-and-mortar small retail or restaurants with under 25 employees located within the city limits of Lawrenceburg.
- Cannot be part of a national retail or restaurant chain.
- Must be open and operational as of November 1st 2021.
- Must have a verified business license per the Lawrenceburg Clerk Treasurers Office.
- Grant funds to be used towards business related fixed debt or operational costs.
- If Grant Awardee has multiple locations including site(s) outside the City of Lawrenceburg, all grant funds must be used in association with a City of Lawrenceburg business facility.
- Businesses that close or relocate outside of the City of Lawrenceburg within 9 months from Small Business Grant will be required to repay the grant award in full to the City of Lawrenceburg.
- Mayor has the authority to approve or deny based on eligibility requirements.
INELIGIBLE BUSINESSES: Manufacturing, Industry and Professional Services
AMOUNT OF FUNDING: Onetime $1,000 ARP Small Business Grant per approved local business applicant.
APPLICATION: ARP Small Business Grant applications available to submit online, for download, or via LMU drive thru at 230 Walnut St., Lawrenceburg IN. Monday – Friday between 8 AM to 4:30 PM. Applications will be received November 15th , 2021 until December 20th at 12 noon either by submission online or at the LMU drive thru.
TIMELINE: Approved applicants will receive their grant award in an expedited manner beginning December 7th 2021 following review.
The City of Lawrenceburg, Indiana is a community dedicated to supporting local businesses as a vital economic investment in quality-of-life experiences and environments in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. For questions or to request additional information, please contact Guinevere Banschbach, Communications Director for the City of Lawrenceburg at 812-532-3552 or via email at [email protected]
- Complete Online Form
- Download PDF Form