Lawrenceburg City Hall will now be open to the public for the City of Lawrenceburg Boards & Commissions public meeting schedules effective February 8th, 2021 with restrictions in place.
The State of Indiana, via Executive Order 20-48, effective November 15th, 2020, transitioned the state to county-based measures and restrictions based on the impact and spread of COVID-19 in each county. The Indiana State Department of Health has established a color-coded county map that measures weekly cases per 100,000 residents and the seven- day positivity rate for all tests completed. Each county is assigned a color based on the average of scores for the two metrics. The map is updated each Wednesday at www.coronavirus.in.gov.
Following county metric requirements updated weekly by the ISDH, the City of Lawrenceburg will be reopening all public meetings to the public effective February 8th, 2021.
• Red – may not exceed 25 percent of a facility capacity.
• Orange – may not exceed 25 percent of a facility capacity.
• Yellow – may not exceed 50 percent of a facility capacity.
• Blue – may not exceed 100 percent of a facility capacity.
Attendance limits are established to include elected officials, city representatives and city staff members. A Public Meeting held in Lawrenceburg Council Chambers will have a maximum of 15 individuals from the public able to attend due to facility capacity. General requirements for attendance at City of Lawrenceburg public meetings include:
• Exercise caution at all times regarding COVID-19 impacts and adhere to CDC guidance for public health and safety of all attendees.
• Individuals shall wear face mask inside a public space unless 6 feet of social distancing may be maintained between individuals not in the same household.
• Exceptions to wearing facemask are explained in Executive Order 21-02.
• Practice social distancing in designated space available to the public following approved facility capacity levels.
• Hand sanitizer stations available in Council Chambers.
• Self-quarantine when warranted and avoid attendance to public meetings.
Lawrenceburg City Council, Board of Works, Redevelopment and Utility Board Meetings are available via YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/LawrenceburgIN/videos
Further guidance can be found at the In.gov. For further information please contact Guinevere Emery, Communications Director by phone at (812) 532-3552 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org