The Lawrenceburg/Greendale St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl returns this year on Saturday, March 14!
Tickets are $35. After March 4, tickets are $45.
Tickets available here only:
Begin at Main Street and make your way through Lawrenceburg and Greendale for a St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl!
Registration begins at 4PM on Saturday, March 14 at Lawrenceburg Main Street, 105 B Walnut St. Busses will depart at 5PM.
– 4 Drink Tickets
– Bus Transportation Provided to all 10 Participating Venues
– Live Music at Select Venues
– Detailed Map of Participating Venues
– Discounted Food & Drink Specials at Select Locations
– Main Street Staff to Guide the Crawl and Support your Good Times!
** The First 200 Ticket Purchasers ONLY Will Receive a 2020 Pub Crawl T-shirt **
– Strong’s Brick Oven Pizzeria
– The Captain’s Tavern
– The Levee Breaker
– Durbin Bowl
– Lawrenceburg Eagles
– Lawrenceburg Legion
– Half Moon Saloon
– Maverick’s Firewater Grill
– L’Burg Drinks & More
– Proof 124 Table & Tavern
This is a 21+ Event Only. ID’s Checked.