*Lawrenceburg Main Street is seeking a new Executive Director**
Lawrenceburg Main Street Inc. is seeking a full time director to lead a comprehensive program of development in the City’s attractive and growing historic downtown district. Responsibilities include overseeing the program’s four focus areas which include organization, design , promotion and economic vitality. Tasks related to these focus areas include:
– strategic planning
– budget preparation and fiscal management
– developing and implementing a year around schedule of community events
– administering a downtown grant program
– overseeing staff and volunteers
– working with various committees and downtown merchants, property owners and residents
– acting as the organization’s primary spokesperson
– overseeing the implementation of a comprehensive marketing program
– collaboration with city government on events and designated initiatives
– network with other community non-profits, as well as appropriate state and national organizations
– Lawrenceburg Main Street is a 501c (3) nonprofit organization , and as such, the director will report to and work with a Board of Directors
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enjoy working with people, possess excellent written and oral skills, be well organized, possess strong multi-tasking abilities, be able to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekends, and reside locally.
A willingness to take advantage of relevant learning opportunities, research emerging trends and explore new ideas is essential. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience are preferred, with previous Main Street, downtown development or non-profit management experience a plus. Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
Interested persons should submit a resume and cover letter to:
Lawrenceburg Main Street Inc.
Attn: Hiring Committee
105B Walnut Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is September 30.