Traffic Alert & Race Route Map for the Whiskey City Challenge Saturday July 16th in Downtown Lawrenceburg.
STREET AND ALLEY WAY CLOSURES:
- Center Street closed between Vine Street and Elm Street
- Elm Street closed between Center Street and High Street
- High Street closed between Elm Street and Vine Street
- Vine Street Closed between High Street and Center Street
- Walnut Street closed at Tate Street to High Street.
- Ivy Tech parking garage across from Lawrenceburg Event Center
- Off-street parking lots
PLEASE USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING IN THE AREA.
- Bike race participants will travel counterclockwise around the racecourse outlined in red on the map.
- Events include 15 hi-speed bicycle races, Cornhole Tournament, Celebrity Tri-Cycle Races, and Jump Jam Skateboarding Zone.
ACCESS TO LOCAL RESIDENTIAL AND BUSINESS PROPERTIES AVAILABLE VIA INTERSECTIONS OF WILLIAM ST. & ELM ST. AND WILLIAM ST. & VINE ST.
On behalf of the City of Lawrenceburg, we thank all area residents and local businesses for your support to ensure a safe event is had by all participants and visitors.
Visit www.THINKLAWRENCEBURG.com for more info or call (812) 537-4507.