WHISKEY CITY CHALLENGE TRAFFIC ALERT
Saturday July 17th, 2021 10:00am-10:30pm
STREET AND ALLEYWAY CLOSURES:
- Center Street closed between Vine Street and Elm Street
- Elm Street closed between Center Street and High Street
- High Street closed between Elm Street and Vine Street
- Vine Street closed between High Street and Center Street
- Walnut Street closed at Tate St to High Street.
- Ivy Tech parking garage across from Lawrenceburg Event Center
- Off-street parking lots
ACCESS TO LOCAL RESIDENTIAL AND BUSINESS PROPERTIES AVAILABLE VIA INTERSECTIONS OF WILLIAM ST. & ELM ST. AND WILLIAM ST. & VINE ST.
PLEASE USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING IN THE AREA. SAFETY BARRIERS IN PLACE FOR RACE COURSE PROTECTION. STAND BACK FROM RACE ROUTE TO AVOID INJURY TO SELF AND RACE PARTICIPANTS.
Bike race participants will travel counterclockwise around the racecourse outlined in red on the map. Don’t miss 14 hi-speed competitive bicyclist races, Corn Hole Tournament, Celebrity Tricycle Race & Skateboard Jump Jam.
It’s a full day of fun!
Visit www.whiskeycity.org for complete race schedule and route for more info or call (812) 537-4507.