Early-Bird Pool Pass Registration Event
Pat O’Neill Memorial Pool & Splash Park
The City of Lawrenceburg will be hosting 3 Early-Bird Pool Pass Registration Events at the Pat O’Neill Memorial Pool & Splash Park.
When: June 7th, 8th & 9th between 1 PM – 6 PM
Where: 305 W. Tate St. Lawrenceburg IN 47025
- FREE to residents of the City of Lawrenceburg (must fill out an application, have a current photo ID and proof of residency i.e., current utility bill, phone bill or other type of monthly billing statement).
- Non-residents – $5.00 per day
- Individual Annual Pool Pass – $50.00
- Family Annual Pool Pass – $150.00 per family up to 4 people (you may add 2 additional individuals on a pass for $35.00 per person).
- Senior Pool Pass – $2.00 Daily or $25.00 Individual Senior Pool Pass (Must be 60 & older).
All children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian for Early-Bird Pool Pass Registration.
City of Lawrenceburg Pool Season opens June 11th, 2022. Splish Splash your way to fun in the sun Monday thru Sunday between 12 PM to 7 PM daily.
Concessions will be open for summertime snacks and cool beverages. No coolers allowed entry into the Pat O’Neill Memorial Pool & Splash Park or covered picnic area.
Pool Rentals are available. Group Swim Lessons will not be provided in 2022.
For questions, please email [email protected] or call 812-537-3860. Please note that Pool phone will only be answered during operating hours.